A three-season tent built with a hybrid single/double-wall construction.
The Black Diamond Skylight offers ample room for two people and a very friendly fit for three.
The tent’s front third has a mesh inner wall for excellent ventilation and a panoramic view.
The attached NanoShield® canopy can be rolled up in nice weather or rolled down for a spacious vestibule and protection in adverse conditions.
The rear two-thirds is composed of a single wall of NanoShield for breathability and water resistance.
The internal DAC Featherlite tent poles offer a high strength-to-weight ratio and keep the tent quiet in gusty conditions.
- Two to 3-person hybrid design
- Single door entry and built-in rollup vestibule for gear storage
- Three internal DAC Featherlite poles
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric with breathable mesh front and 2000 mm floor
- Optional ground cloth available
- Series : Superlight Series
- Season : 3
- Capacity : 2-3
- Doors : 1
- Average Packed Weight : 2.26 kg (5 lb
- Minimum Weight : 1.88 kg (4 lb 2 oz)
- Dimensions : 224 x 175 x 107 cm (88 x 69 x 42 in)
- Area : 3.4 m² (36.6 sq ft)
- Vestibule Area : 0.93 m² (10 sq ft)
- Packed Size : 18 x 30 cm (7 x 12 in)
Superlight Series tent canopies and bivys are constructed with NanoShield—Black Diamond’s proprietary breathable single-layer fabric. NanoShield is extremely water-resistant boasting the highest water column rating of any breathable, single-layer fabric. This is thanks to our exclusive Silicone Nanocell coating, which allows the fabric to remain light, soft and packable.