A lightweight, flexible and comfortable fell walking boot. The Boreal Pointer combines superb comfort of supple 2.4mm Nubuck leather with a lower ankle cuff to create a lightweight, flexible and comfortable fell walking boot.
- The upper is constructed from high quality one-piece 2.4mm Nubuck leather and Teramida SL a comfortable yet tough combination.
- The lower cut ankle gives excellent freedom of movement and enough support for rough trails, and our HFS™ (Heel Fit System) keeps your heel secure.
- A Dry-Line™ waterproof and breathable lining will keep you dry whatever the weather, while the medium stiffness PXF midsole provides underfoot support.
- The Vibram™ Soropiss outsole offers excellent grip on rough and loose terrain, and features a shock absorbing PU rand.
- The Pointer is ideal for trekking, backpacking and 2-3 season fell walking.
- UPPERS: One piece premium quality waterproof 2.4 mm Nubuck leather with Teramida SL. HFS padded heel system for a perfect fit
- LINING: Boreal Dry-Line® for absolute waterproofness + stay cool breathability
- MIDSOLE: Boreal PXF
- SOLE: Vibram Soropiss. Rubber sole with shock absorbing PU rand
- USAGE: Trekking, backpacking, fell walking, 2-3 season use. Travel
- WEIGHT: 1215 grs./pair (size 41 EUR)
Trekking boots require a snug fit around the heel area to prevent unwanted movement which can lead to excessive friction and blisters. HFS is a system of anatomically shaped high quality foam padding which helps to comfortably hold the heel securely whilst accommodating different heel shapes.