The latest generation of the unbeatable Mammut® contact slings: a very strong Dyneema® webbing combined with the innovative Contact stitching technique ensures optimum handing, even in the seam area of these lightweight, high-end slings.
- Different colored labels to personalise the sling
- Width in mm: 8
- Length: 60cm Red 120cm Blue
- Breaking strength: 22kN
- Mixed- and Iceclimbing
- Multipitch Rockclimbing, Expeditions
- Classical Alpinism
- Big Wall Climbing
After a hard day on the cliffs, slings and webbing are often covered with dirt and dust. To maintain the quality and safety of your slings, you need to clean them regularly.
- Clean soiled slings in hand-hot water with soap and a small amount of mild detergent, or in a delicates machine cycle at up to 30°C.
- Rinse in clear water.
- Leave to dry in the shade.
- Store slings in a dry, dark and cool place, outside transport containers.
- Protect them from direct sunlight, chemicals and heat. In particular, avoid contact with chemicals and sources of heat. Aggressive chemicals can significantly reduce the breaking force of webbing while leaving no visible sign of damage. In the event of contact, replace the sling immediately.