Durable quickdraw for crag climbing.
The DJINN AXESS quickdraw is a reliable, durable solution for initiation to outdoor climbing. It has an AXESS sling and two DJINN carabiners: one straight-gate carabiner on top and one bent-gate carabiner on the bottom. The top carabiner, equipped with the Keylock system and a special nose shape, facilitates clipping and unclipping the anchor. The bottom carabiner is equipped with STRING sling protection to hold the carabiner in position and to facilitate clipping the rope.
- DJINN AXESS quickdraw designed for a great outdoor climbing debut.
- DJINN carabiners:
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- DJINN straight gate (upper part of the draw): facilitates clipping and unclipping
- DJINN bent gate (lower part of the draw): facilitates clipping the rope
- AXESS slings:
- durable construction
- lower end equipped with STRING to hold the carabiner in position and protect the webbing from wear
- Available in two lengths: 12 or 17 cm
- Major axis strength: 23 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 9 kN
- Gate opening: 24 mm
- Bent gate carabiner opening: 27 mm
- Capacity: 24 mm
- Material(s): aluminum carabiner, polyester webbing, rubber STRING
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA, CE EN 566