Asoka Eco Lux Yoga Mat 4.2mm
The Asoka eco lux 100 % microfiber and natural tree rubber yoga mat Our Eclipse yoga mat is all about aligning your body and the mind with the natural rhythms of the universe.
If you’re hoping to bring a little more depth to your yoga practice, syncing up your energy with the lunar cycle can be a great place to start!
The moon influences everything on earth, and is clearly visible when observing the tides of the ocean. When the influence occurs automatically, we are instruments in the hands of nature. We can either be unconsciously dragged from place to place, moment to moment, or we can walk consciously.
This yoga mat is constructed from natural tree rubber used as the bottom layer, with the newest technology microfiber top layer heat sealed on top. The natural rubber makes for a stable base and awesome grip, with enough cushioning to give you all the support you need. You can challenge your body as much as you like, knowing you won’t be slipping in downward dog! The mat is perfect for all that loves this beautiful practice.
The top layer is made from soft, luxury microfiber material that has been heat pressed onto the bottom rubber layer.
This mat was manufactured especially for bikram, power or sweaty yoga, as the additional moisture on your hands will create more traction on the mat. To further increase the traction of the eco lux mat, we suggest that you spray some water on your mat just before practice for that extra grip. As you learn to know your mat, you will require less additional moisture with your yoga practice.
- Made from 100% natural tree rubber which is recyclable and biodegradable
- These mats are premium, high quality 4.2 mm thick to provide maximum cushioning
- The soft microfiber top enhances grip while absorbing sweat
- Size: 183 cm x 68 cm x 4.2mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- The mats have no latex, silicone, toxic glue, PVC or nasty chemicals
- Stunning design inspired by the phases of the moon
- To clean your yoga mat, wipe with a cloth dipped in a mixture of warm water and a little mild detergent.
- Follow by wiping with a clean damp cloth to remove the detergent.
- Leave to air dry before rolling or using again.
(DO NOT USE A TUMBLE DRYER).
You can also hose it down and leave it to dry in the shade.