Goal Zero Yeti 200X
Goal Zero's most lightweight power station to date, the Yeti 200X delivers 187 Watt-Hours of lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology in a compact, ultra-portable design. Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
• Compact, Lightweight Power Station. The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
• High-Speed Charging Solution. Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
• Solar Ready. Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
Three Ways to Charge:
• From The Sun: Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel.
• From The Wall: Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using the included 60W power supply, or plugin with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time.
• From The Car: Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
• Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
• Weight: 2.27 kg
• Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 13 cm
• Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
• Warranty: 12 Months