Mammut Sender Brush
The Sender Brush reliably removes residual chalk and dirt in preparation for your send. This lightweight brush with a robust shaft is made from 100% recycled plastic. The natural wild boar bristles are durable and very soft to avoid damaging or polishing the rock. The bristles on the front are longer to extend the service life even more. The ergonomically angled handle makes it easier to use. The practical sandpaper on the back of the shaft allows you to keep your skin and nails in perfect condition. Suitable for bouldering and rope climbing.
• Longer bristles at the front for an extended service life
• Practical sandpaper on the back to look after skin and nails
• Easy operation thanks to the angled brush head
• Durable brush with soft natural wild boar bristles
• Durable shaft made from 100% recycled plastic