Developed in collaboration with Black Diamond athlete Adam Ondra, the airNET is a cutting-edge harness built for the 2020 Olympics. Featuring patented airNET Technology—which is ultra-breathable for high-end performance while distributing loads evenly across the “net” during falls—the airNET also includes a patented Infinity Loop for belaying, which is durable, low profile, and eliminates the dreaded belay-loop-shift when dogging a route and the belay loop seam catches. Weighing in at 235 grams (men’s medium) Black Diamond included two pressure moulded gear loops in the front while keeping the rear gear loops low-profile webbing—a request from Ondra who had cut the back gear loops from his competition harnesses to save weight and reduce bulk. Black Dynex lower and upper tie-in points are durable and light, and the seamless, taped edges of the waist-belt and leg-loops proved next-to-skin comfort during intense redpoints.
- Athlete driven—designed in collaboration with Adam Ondra
- Patented airNET Technology is ultra-breathable for high-end performance while distributing loads evenly across the “net” during falls
- Patented Infinity Loop for belaying, which is durable, lightweight and seamless.
- Two pressure moulded gear loops in front; Lightweight low-profile webbing gear loops in back
- Series : Specialty Series
- Weight : 235 g (8.3 oz)