A classic 10-point crampon for mountaineering and glacier travel, the Contact features a durable stainless steel construction and a stable, lightweight design. Available in a Strap or Clip version.
Designed for ice and snow travel, the lightweight Black Diamond Contact crampon is ideal for mountaineers, skiers and hikers. Its stainless steel construction won’t rust and avoids environmentally toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains. The compact, 10-point design offers easy walking, while the fast-adjust attachment system accommodates almost any footwear. ABS plates included.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn’t rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- New lower-profile fit for better contact with modern boots
- Flexible toe strap fits most footwear
- Compact and easy to use
- Includes dual-density ABS
- Weight Per Pair : [Strap] 808 g (1 lb 13 oz)
- Size : One size fits 36-46. 46 will require our long center bar.
- Materials : Stainless steel