The Creek 50 was inspired by Black Diamond’s haul bags and has immense top-loading capabilities, making sure space is not an issue. This bag is ideal for a sizeable sport rack or for trad climbing. The Creek 50 has a built in rain hood that can fold over as a helmet/rope holder, allowing you to fill the bag with all your other gear and crag essentials when you need extra space. The Creek 50 has a rigid haul bag-style bottom which allows the bag to stand upright. The Creek 50 is unparalleled in durability and consists of 1200d ultra-durable and waterproof polyester with TPU coating, keeping your gear sheltered from the elements.
- The Creek 50 features a full-length side zip for easy access to your gear and has a top-loading design with a draw cord skirt closure
- There is a compartment on the front of the bag with internal zippered divider sections to keep your gear neat and accessible
- Featuring a thermoformed back panel, this pack protects your back, and, gives the pack structure on long hauls
- The Creek has padded shoulder straps and a removable dual-density hip belt for added comfort and support.
- The Creek 50 comes in two sizes: S/M and M/L
- S/M has 48 litres of packing space and the M/L has 50 litres of packing space
- It weighs in at 2kg
- This pack is made of extremely resilient 1200d polyester with TPU coating