For durability, all seams are double sewn and the stress points are reinforced.
With two equal length DAC Featherlite poles that fit inside the tent with hook-and-loop wraps, it’s easy to set up—even from inside.
For cross ventilation, both the small rear window and the door are covered with no-see-um mesh. The canopy is contructed with water resistant, breathable NanoShield fabric.
- Two-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- Two internal DAC Featherlite poles
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Zippered mesh panels at rear and door for ventilation
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric and 2000 mm floor
- Optional ground cloth available
- Series : Superlight Series
- Season : 4
- Capacity : 2
- Doors : 1
- Average Packed Weight : 1.5 kg (3 lb 5 oz)
- Minimum Weight : 1.28 kg (2 lb 13 oz)
- Dimensions : 208 x 123 x 123 x 107 cm (82 x 48 x 48 x 42 in)
- Area : 2.5 m² (27.3 sq ft)
- Packed Size : 15 x 23 cm (6 x 9 in)
Superlight Series tent canopies and bivys are constructed with NanoShield—Black Diamond’s proprietary breathable single-layer fabric. NanoShield is extremely water-resistant boasting the highest water column rating of any breathable, single-layer fabric. This is thanks to our exclusive Silicone Nanocell coating, which allows the fabric to remain light, soft and packable.