The Black Diamond Firstlight is based on the I-Tent’s expedition-specific design with steep walls and a simple floor shape to optimize living space and increase headroom.
For durability, all seams are double sewn and the stress points are reinforced.
With two equal length DAC Featherlite poles that fit inside the tent with hook-and-loop wraps, it’s easy to set up—even from inside.
For cross ventilation, both the small rear window and the door are covered with no-see-um mesh. The canopy is contructed with water resistant, breathable NanoShield fabric.
- Two-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- Two internal DAC Featherlite poles
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Zippered mesh panels at rear and door for ventilation
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric and 2000 mm floor
- Optional ground cloth available
- Series : Superlight Series
- Season : 4
- Capacity : 2
- Doors : 1
- Average Packed Weight : 1.5 kg (3 lb 5 oz)
- Minimum Weight : 1.28 kg (2 lb 13 oz)
- Dimensions : 208 x 123 x 123 x 107 cm (82 x 48 x 48 x 42 in)
- Area : 2.5 m² (27.3 sq ft)
- Packed Size : 15 x 23 cm (6 x 9 in)
Superlight Series tent canopies and bivys are constructed with NanoShield—Black Diamond’s proprietary breathable single-layer fabric. NanoShield is extremely water-resistant boasting the highest water column rating of any breathable, single-layer fabric. This is thanks to our exclusive Silicone Nanocell coating, which allows the fabric to remain light, soft and packable.