Engineered to send in style, the Black Diamond Session combines ultimate comfort with performance features that seamlessly transitions from the gym to the crag and then out to the city streets. You’ll first notice how the shoe slips on thanks to the stretch-fit heel for easy on/off transitions. That heel also folds down with ease for slip on functionality. Then the integrated bootie wraps your foot like a sock, while the breathable knit upper regulates the temperature and stretches where you need while on the move. The tuned EVA midsole keeps you cushioned and stable, while the Black Diamond BlackLabel-Street sticky rubber adds grip for approaches or commutes. Finally, webbing loops provide tagging or stowing options for trails that end at the cliff.
- Durable and premium breathable knit upper
- Black Diamond BlackLabel-Street sticky rubber outsole
- Rubber toe protection
- Super comfortable molded EVA midsole
- Comfortable sock-like bootie fit
- Collapsible heal for easy use at the gym or crag
- Elastic heel strap for easy on/off at the gym or crag
- Webbing loops for various tagging options
- Weight : EACH: 283 g (9.98 oz) size mens 10/EUR 43
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been through plenty approach shoes and these have soon become my favourite! Besides the fact they look really great, they are incredibly comfortable to the point I wear them almost all the time!
In the crags, their sticky soles do their job and they are on the softer side which I prefer, giving you a bit more sensitivity under your feet in navigating approaches. Once in the crag, the heel folds down making it easy to slip them on and off between climbs, belaying and hammocking.
So far they have endured well with little to no wear and tear after almost 4 months of everyday and crag wear.