A duffel-style crag bag with a classic design that is durable and has plenty of space for all your climbing gear. The Stone 42 features a single, central YKK zip that is both durable and allows for significantly easy access to everything in your pack. This bag also includes a 1.2 x 1.5m removable rope tarpaulin to keep your rope out of the dirt.
- Durable YKK zip
- Foam back panel for added structure and comfort
- Two internal compartments with zips
- Padded straps and webbing hip belt that can be tucked away
- 42L of packing space
- Lightweight pack weighing in at 1.15 kg
- Extremely durable 800d nylon and 1260d ballistic nylon material
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is an exceptional bag, It is Lightweight, durable and comfortable, I have had my Stone Duffel for 4 years and it is still in mint condition despite all the hell i have put it through. It is super spacious! With relative ease I am able to fit into it my 70 m rope,15 quick draws, bail biners, belay device, snacks, and even my MSR cooking stove and a mug for coffee.