Boreal Ordesa - Marron
The upper is constructed from premium quality nubuck leather with supple synthetic textile panels in the tongue. When working with natural leather there is no substitute for experience. At Boreal each hide is individually inspected for the slightest imperfections and is cut by hand to ensure a premium quality finish.
Our unique Dry-Line® lining system is fully waterproof and has superior moisture vapour transfer performance to help keep your feet dry in all weathers.
The high quality Vibram® outsole is durable, has deep lugs for great grip in all conditions and is well cushioned with polyurethane foam. Unlike lesser boots Ordesa Style is constructed with a full length midsole for improved underfoot support on rough ground.
- Uppers: One piece premium quality waterproof 2.4 mm Nobuck leather with Teramida SL. HFS padded heel system for a perfect fit
- Sole: Vibram Lite Wolf. Rubber sole with shock absorbing PU rand
- Lining: Boreal Dry-Line® for absolute waterproofness + stay cool breathability
- Usage: Trekking, backpacking, fell walking, 2-3 season use. Travel
- Midsole: Boreal Plite
- Weight: 1150gr/pair. (Size 7 U.K.)