Ideal for hiking paths and trails at home or abroad. Ordesa is a classically styled premium quality nubuck leather walking boot with a lower ankle height and soft flex. Exceptionally comfortable and easy to wear, Ordesa is ideal for hiking paths and trails at home or abroad.
- The upper is constructed from premium quality nubuck leather with supple synthetic textile panels in the tongue.
- When working with natural leather there is no substitute for experience.
- At Boreal each hide is individually inspected for the slightest imperfections and is cut by hand to ensure a premium quality finish.
- Our unique Dry-Line® lining system is fully waterproof and has superior moisture vapour transfer performance to help keep your feet dry in all weathers.
- The high quality Vibram® outsole is durable, has deep lugs for great grip in all conditions and is well cushioned with polyurethane foam. Unlike lesser boots Ordesa is constructed with a full length midsole for improved underfoot support on rough ground.
- UPPERS: One piece premium quality waterproof 2.4 mm Nubuck leather with Teramida SL. HFS padded heel system for a perfect fit.
- LINING: Boreal Dry-Line® for absolute waterproofness + stay cool breathability
- MIDSOLE: Boreal PXF
- SOLE : Vibram Soropiss. Rubber solewith shock absorbing PU rand.
- USAGE: Trekking, backpacking, fell walking, 2-3 season use. Travel
- WEIGHT: 1095 grs./pair (size 4 UK)