DMM Boa HMS Screwgate Carabiner
This is the ‘Big Daddy’ of lockers – the ultimate rigging biner and one which is super strong and super tough.
It is large enough to accommodate several knots and has a very wide gate opening – just what you need in a rigging situation. All of which makes it a great centre use biner, but the story doesn’t end there.
Despite its name, the Big Boa is surprisingly light; by giving it an I-Beam construction we’ve reduced the overall weight by almost 25%. Add in the fact that it is easy to handle in gloves and the appeal to winter climbers is obvious.
- Large clean nose HMS locking biner
- Ideal for rigging; can accommodate multiple knots
- Large gate opening
- Easy to handle in gloves
- Strong I-Beam construction to save weight (almost 25% reduction)
- Available with Screwgate, Quicklock and Locksafe locking systems
- Available in colour packs for easy identification - as biners only, biners with 60cm colour coded 11mm dyneema, and biners with 120cm colour coded 11mm dyneema
|Variant||Strength (Gate Closed)||Strength (Gate Open)||Strength (Minor Axis)||Gate Opening||Weight|