Dragonfly Micro Cams provide versatile protection for narrow cracks and pockets. The size 1 Dragonfly is our smallest certified climbing cam. The six cams in the range cover placements from 7.8mm – 28.3mm.
The same camming angle of 13.75°, as used with our Dragons, provides the optimum balance of holding power and range. You will appreciate the holding power of the TripleGrip lobes with their ‘raw alu’ surface, particularly on smooth rock types such as slate and limestone. The narrow head width and compact trigger allow the cams to be placed deep in small pockets.
- 13.75° camming angle: Optimum combination of holding power and range.
- TripleGrip lobes with ‘raw alu’ surface: Increases coefficient of friction meaning cam is more likely to hold on smooth rock types. TripleGrip gives greater surface texture interaction and makes the cam less likely to walk and perform better in flared cracks.
- Flexible stem cable: Minimises walking
- Narrow head width: Helps with small pocket placements
- Compact trigger bar: Allows deep placements
- Extendable 11mm Dynatec sling with compact stitch pattern: Extend either strand and save using a quickdraw
- Complement smaller Dragon Cams: Sizes 4, 5, and 6 Dragonfly Cams overlap with size 00 – 1 Dragons