The ultimate high end bouldering shoe. With the sensitivity of a tensioned thin rubber midsole and maximum toe rubber coverage, the Agro has everything you'll need to send your next project. Newly developed TPS (Tension Power System) technology pulls the forefoot from three different points into a downturned power position, thus maintaining the optimal curvature that often collapses over time on other no midsole shoes. The "Dark Spine" heel midsole supports and protects the heel and locks the foot into the shoe. The adjustable single pull closure system provides a supportive and powerful fit with an easy entry system and keeps buckles out of the way from aggressive toe hooks.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- HIGH TENSION HEEL RAND - Puts the power onto the toes.
- MEGA MOLDED TRAX® SAS TOE PATCH - For unparalleled toe hook capability.
- TENSION POWER SYSTEM - Tensioned rubber midsole maintains downturned shape with incredible sesitivity.
- DARK SPINE - Heel midsole that protects the Calcaneus bone while heel hooking, and helps lock the heel into the shoe.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP LENGTH CLOSURE - Supportive and powerful fit with easy entry.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- SPLIT OUTSOLE - For flexibility through the arch.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- CATEGORY: CLIMBING SHOE • ULTRA PERFORMANCE
- SIZES: 5 - 13.5 US MEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- WEIGHT: 10oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)
- COLOR: BLACK RED
- PROFILE: DOWNTURNED ASYMMETRIC & DOWN-CAMBER
- UPPER: SYNTHETIC (SYTHRATEK VX)
- LINER: MICROFIBER
- MIDSOLE: TPS: TENSIONED RUBBER, DARK SPINE HEEL
- OUTSOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- RAND: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This shoe is unparalleled in toe hooking ability with its rubber covered upper. Its super stiff heel cup with its dark spine technology is incredible and allows you to apply full weight to even a textured sloper heel. This in conjunction with the adjustable closure system makes for a very secure and sure heel setup. The sole has no support and allows great sensitivity and smearing while its permanently aggressive shape allows one to maintain tension on edges even in roofs. The lack of support does however mean that on small edges and the highest tension situations the toe lacks some power...something that a forefoot support plate could solve. All in all a great shoe that has supported me on the way to climbing both 8B boulder and 8C sport!