The Shakra utilizes the same technology (love bump, knuckle box) as the highly successful Shaman in a lower volume and narrower fitting upper design. An amazing fit, a dual hook and loop closure system, and side-pressure relief rand design, make it an extremely comfortable high performance climbing shoe. We've added even more rubber for optimal toe hooking and with a slightly softer midsole than the Shaman, the Shakra offers more sensitivity on the rock.
- Slight "Knuckle Box"
- "Love Bump" midsole
- Dual hook and loop closure system
- Profile: Downturned asymmetrical with slight "Knuckle Box"
- Sole: 4mm TRAX® High Friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker at toe)
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX)
- Lining: Unlined
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.0mm half-length "Love Bump" midsole
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fit very snug (matched my street size) but glad I did- they’ve kept their shape pretty well after two years of climbing inside and outdoors.
They are still in amazing condition and I’ve even thrown them in the washing machine a few times.
The best part about these shoes is the sticky rubber.