The Supra is developed on a newly shaped, slightly cambered asymmetric last which provides great control on small edges as well as micro smears. It's the perfect cambered, powerful shoe that doesn't sacrifice stiffness or comfort. It's three strap closure system, side-pressure relief rand, and toe hooking rubber patch make it the ultimate balance of security, comfort, and performance.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- HIGH TENSION HEEL RAND - Puts the power onto the toes.
- SLIGHT DOWN-CAMBER PERFORMANCE FIT - For maximum support and edging power.
- THREE STRAP CLOSURE - Supportive and powerful fit with easy on and off.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- PRECISION TOE PROFILE - For technical face climbing.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® XE - Edging rubber formulated to make standing on the smallest edges even easier.
- CATEGORY:Y: CLIMBING SHOE • ULTRA PERFORMANCE
- SIZES: 5 - 13.5 US MEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- WEIGHT: 9.3oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)
- COLOR: WHITE NEON GREEN
- PROFILE: SLIGHTLY CAMBERED ASYMMETRIC
- UPPER: SYNTHETIC (SYTHRATEK VX)
- LINER: SYNTHETIC (SOFTLIN)
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1.6mm FULL-LENGTH
- OUTSOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® XE
- RAND: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great overall climbing shoe with an extra bit of rubber around the toes, which is great in terms of durability and support on those small edges. It's a nice broad fit that accommodates my foot shape quite well. The flat profile with the ever so slight downturn front makes it a shoe you can spend some time in without wanting to pull them off straight after the first pitch. Make sure you size them right cause they don't really stretch much at all.
This is my second pair of climbing shoes, I went in store to try on various pairs. The shop staff assisted me, trying on various different styles and sizes. I chose this one and I am extremely happy! It fits really snug around my heel and toes, molded to my foot nice and quick and is a pleasure to climb in!
I found the shoes comfortable out the box at the same size as my normal shoe size. They edge really well and super happy with them.