A hugely versatile bag which is designed for more extreme conditions. If expeditions such as Mt.Kenya, Kilimanjaro and Everest Base Camp are on your list, then this is the bag that will ensure warmth and comfort when needed most.
- Deferentially cut (outer is cut bigger than the inner) for maximum loft
- Draft collar to keep the cold air out
- Elastic (Amplify) stitching to minimize heat loss around hips and knees on outside shell and full elastic inside of bag but gives you room when you need it
- Internal pocket for valuables and batteries
- Best Use: Camping, Hiking
- Weight (Kg): 1.71
- Comfort Temperature Rating: -15°C
- Lower Limit Temperature Rating: -3°C
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -20°C
- Dimensions: 220 X 80/55
- Packed Size: 22 X 39 Cm
- Fabric Description: Goose 92/8
- Fill Power: 650 Fill Power
- Zip Type: Ykk Pull Zips
This sleeping bag is designed to keep you insulated from the cold and retain your body heat in freezing cold weather conditions.
Down is natures lightest and best form of insulation. Being a natural product, it is the best performing high loft insulation on the market. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation and effectively traps body heat to keep you warm.