Thermo-Shield insulation and a soft touch Microtex lining combine with Amplify (expand) technology in knee and hip area to minimize heat loss as well as a layer of Illuminate warmth reflector makes this a great three-season sleeping bag up to -5°C and extreme rated to -15°C. It also features a reflective zip puller and internal pocket for valuables.
- Thermo-Dynamic contoured design
- Elastic(Amplify) stitching to minimize heat loss around hips and knees but gives you room when you need it
- 2-way zipper with draft baffle
- 1 x layer Illuminate – Illuminate is a durable silver coated fabric that aids the bag to retain body heat. It is sandwiched between the inner lining and outer layers
- Insulated with Thermo-Shield
- Internal pocket for valuables
- Best Use: Camping, Hiking
- Weight (Kg): 1.893
- Comfort Temperature Rating: -5°C
- Lower Limit Temperature Rating: 0°C
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -15°C
- Dimensions: 220 X 80/55
- Packed Size: 34 X 22 Cm
- Fabric Description: 200g/M2 Thermo-Shield
- Zip Type: Ykk Pull Zips
This sleeping bag is designed to keep you insulated from the cold and retain your body heat in freezing cold weather conditions.
Comfort: Based on a 'standard woman' having a comfortable nights sleep.
Transition: Based on a 'standard man' as the lowest temp. to have a comfortable nights sleep.
Extreme: A survival rating for a 'standard woman'. This is an extreme survival rating only and it is not advisable for general use.
Ratings are based on a user wearing one long-underwear layer and a hat, and sleeping on a single 2.5 cm think foam pad.
Elasticised stitching around the leg area reduces air pockets to increase the sleeping bag insulating properties and moves with your body for added comfort.