Re-engineered to be lighter and smarter, the Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel has the innovative technology to charge USB devices directly from the sun.
- Smart Charging for Phones: The Nomad 7 Plus features an auto restart that’s smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, it knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes, i.e. lack of sunlight, shadow, solar eclipse, etc. When the latter is detected, it automatically reconnects the charging device, no extra work on your part is needed.
- Rugged and Modular: Detachable kickstand provides optimum angle placement, natural shade for charging devices and a vented pocket for temperature regulation. Weatherproof layering easily sloughs rain and snow.
- Junction Box + Solar Intensity Indicator: Several key components work together to ensure you have the best solar charging experience, including the Solar Intensity Indicator. These 4 LED lights are indicative of current solar conditions and give you an idea of how well your gear will charge.
- Switch 10 Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Flip 10 Charge Time: 2.5 - 5 Hours
- Guide 10 Charge Time: 3-6 Hours
- Flip 20 Charge Time: 5-10 Hours
- Venture 30 Charge Time: 8-16 Hours
- USB Port: 5V, up to 1.4A (1400 mA) (7W max)
- 2.5mm (super, guide 10 charge port): 8-9V, up to 0.8A (800mA) (7W max)
- Product SKU: 11806
- Weight with Kickstand: 17.0 oz (482 g)
- Weight without Kickstand: 12.5 oz (354 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 13 x 8.75 x 0.5 in (33 x 22.23 x 1.27 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 6.5 x 8.75 x 0.75 in (16.5 x 22.23 x 1.9 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 90 degrees
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 7W
- Open Circuit Voltage Voc: 8-9V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Such a cool gadget. Perfect for multi-day hiking and weekend camping. Charges watches and GPS's surprisingly fast and a phone in about 2 hours. A great weapon for your outdoor arsenal.
This light weight and compact solar charger comes with all the attachments to clip on your pack and it charges incredibly well in sunny South Africa. I used mine on the Otter trail to keep my watch and camera battery charged and in Spitzkoppe Namibia that has no power. Super useful!