Goal Zero Venture 75 Powerbank
Fast-charging technology meets rugged durability. The new Goal Zero Venture 75 USB Power Bank blends the best of both worlds. Our upgraded 19200 mAh power bank features an IP67 dustproof/waterproof rating and a USB-C port designed to speed up charging and streamline cable carry. Power up tablets, laptops, and other USB-C devices using the 60W USB-C Power Delivery port, then use the same port to quickly recharge the power bank in 1.5 hours. Ideal for outdoor recreation, travel, and emergency use.
- IP67 rating. Ensures protection against dust, sand and debris, and can withstand submersion up to 1 meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
- New 60W USB-C Power Delivery port. Provides high-speed charging in and out.
- Fresh design. Features a protective rubber sleeve and a waterproof plug that protects your ports against the elements when not in use.
- Integrated 50 lumens emergency flashlight. Lights up trails or hallways in a pinch.
USB-C PD (60W): 1.5 Hours
Wall Charger (45W) USB-C: 2 Hours
USB-A (2.4A): 6 Hours
Nomad 10: 11-22 Hours
Nomad 20: 6-11 Hours
Nomad 50: 6 hours
PORTS: USBA port (output): 5V, up to 3A each (15W max), regulated, USBC port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell type: 18650 by LG chem
- Cell capacity: 71.04Wh (11.1V, 6400mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 19200mAh @ 3.7V
- Pack Lithium Content: 5.76g
- Lifecycles: Hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: None
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
LED (output): 50 Lumens, white LED
IP Rating: IP67
Dimensions: 15.6 x 9.6 x 2.9 cm
Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
Certs: CE< FCC, RoHS
Warranty: 12 months