- Nesting, insulated mug includes Sip-It Lid and is made of lightweight, shatter-resistant, BPA-Free Infinity polypropylene.
- Silicone ring plunger design virtually eliminates coffee â€˜blow-byâ€™ for the most flavorful, mud-free coffee or tea.
- Insulated, ballistic nylon-wrapped cozies on mug and carafe remove easily for cleaning.
- MAJOR DIMENSION: 20 fl. oz.
- WEIGHT: 10.8 oz.
- DIMENSIONS: 4.30'' x 4.20'' x 6.10''
- MATERIAL: Copolyester
- PRODUCT USE: Gourmet Backpacking
- INCLUDES: 20 fl. oz. Carafe w/Lid, Insulating Sleeve, Patented Plunger Mechanism, 17 fl.oz. Mug, Insulating wrap, Sip-it Lid
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As far as an outdoor coffee plunger goes the GSI Personal Java Press ticks all the boxes for me! Light and compact, I take it with me on all my camping trips.
The nesting cup and the easily dismantling plunger are great when it comes to packing the Java press into a bag or pack as it saves a tone of space. Sometimes I'm even inclined to take it with me on day missions to the crag because there's nothing like a freshly brewed cup of coffee. The insulated cozies are easy to remove making cleaning the press a breeze. It makes two large cups of coffee so if you're having teacup sized cups you could probably get about three cups out of one brew, which is great when you want to share with friends on a cold morning in Rocklands!