Slingsby's Cape Point Map
SLINGSBY CAPE POINT HIKING MAP
“Cape Point” is Map Three in our three-map series of Table Mountain National Park. This highly detailed map shows all approved paths and includes full GPS information of this historically-fascinating hiking area.
This is a double sided map with Cape Point on one side and Simon's Town (including Kommetjie and Glencairn) on the reverse.
The Cape Point side includes the whole Cape Point Nature Reserve - the area south of Miller's Point and Klaasjagers all the way to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope.
The Simon's Town side covers the area from Kommetjie to Fish Hoek and south to Glen Cairn, Simon's Town and Miller's Point, and west to Red Hill, Scarborough and Witsand.
- The completed sections of the Hoerikwaggo Hiking Trail and all approved paths are clearly marked with distances and approximate times for each path section.
- Detailed DDMM.mm GPS coordinates are shown for major junctions.
- 20 metre contours and delicate colour height shading bring the unique topography to life.
- More than forty quality photos of typical flora and fauna are included on the map, with notes about places of interest.
- Scale 1:25 000 (4cm = 1km)
- 20m contours
- A2+ full colour double-sided map in plastic sleeve
- Copies bought online from this website are printed on WATERPROOF and TEAR RESISTANT material
- The map has a 200m-square UTM, GPS-compatible grid, and
a one-minute Long/Lat grid