Petzl Alveo Vent
Ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue.
Lightweight helmet with comfort foam that is barely felt on the head. Shock is absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Size: 53-63 cm / 20.9-24.8"
- Weight: 340 g / 12 oz
Available in three colors:
- ALVEO VENT (A20VYA): yellow
- ALVEO VENT (A20VWA): white
- ALVEO VENT (A20VRA): red
- CE EN 12492: meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for use in low temperatures.
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C