First Ascent Flash Flood Pants
FIRST ASCENT FLASH FLOOD PANTS
Lightweight packable pants to keep in your pack for that inevitable downpour. Also suitable for over trousers for snow skiing or boarding.
- Pants stow into their own right hand pocket when not in use
- Articulated knees (pre-bent) for freedom of movement
- Boot leg zippers, allow an easy fit over boots
- Fully taped seams
- Elasticated waist with draw cord
- FABRIC > Microtex Vapour-Tex
- WEIGHT > 395g
This waterproof & breathable fabric has a coating adhered to the Microtex outer. Lightweight, waterproof fabrics - great for expedition sleeping bags and outerwear. On apparel such as ski wear, we up the weight of the fabric to make it even more robust. Clothing shelled with Vapour-Tex have minimum specs of 5000mm of Waterproofness, 5000g/m /24hrs breathability.