Black Diamond Mission 50L
BLACK DIAMOND MISSION 50L 2015
Our super-durable winter cragging pack outfitted with reACTIV XP suspension, the Mission 50 has capacity and attachments for all your cold-weather climbing essentials.
Built to tackle everything from mixed pitches to big ice routes, the Black Dimaond Mission 50 is our super durable pack for the demands of winter cragging and alpine climbing. The Mission's reACTIVE XP suspension allows the pack to move with you while stabilizing big loads on the approach. The pack's 50 liter capacity swallows you ropes, rack, layers and other essentials while the ice-tool Pick Pockets and exterior crampon pouch secure your sharp things. The Mission 50's padded hipbelt is also removable for streaming on alpine routes.
- reACTIV XP suspension with fixed shoulder straps and thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading, with removable, floating top pocket, skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Ice-tool PickPockets, three-point haul system and crampon pouch
- Removable, padded hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Hydration compatible
- Volume: [S] 48 L, [M] 50 L, [L] 52 L
- Average Stock Weight : [S] 1.57 kg (3 lb 7 oz), [M] 1.58 kg (3 lb 7 oz), [L] 1.58 kg (3 lb 7 oz)
- Materials: 420d Nylon
Why ACTIVE suspension?
Black Diamond packs are built with our award winining active suspension system are unparalleled in comfort, efficiency and load transfer. Beuase the shoulder straps and hipbelt move with you, friction and hotspots are eliminated. The pack's load stays perfectly alanced at all times - without adjustment - and llows you r body to move naturally in any direction. This results in a more efficient, comfortable, longer stride - meaning you can cover more ground, more quickly.
How to fit Black Diamond packs: