An excellent all-around climbing shoe with a hook-and-loop closure system for entry level climbers.
This comfortable shoe is easy to use and easy to get on and off in a flash. The unlined upper is excellent for moisture management and super comfortable on your foot all day. The shape is round and higher volume for the climber not looking to mangle their feet yet aggressive enough to perform when needed. The highly adjustable closure system adapts to multiple foot types and shapes.
- Comfortable unlined leather upper provides all day comfort
- Long lasting sticky FriXion® rubber sticks to plastic and rock equally as well
- Highly adjustable closure system adapts to various foot types
- Asymmetrical shape helps beginning climbers push the grades at a faster pace
- Ideal terrain: All around climbing
- SIZES: 33 - 48
- WEIGHT: 10.23 oz (290g)
- UPPER: Leather
- LAST: RL45
- FIT: Comfort with low asymmetry
- LINING: None
- MIDSOLE: 1.8mm LaspoFlex
- SOLE: 5mm FriXion® RS
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these for general gym training. They are great, comfy and can walk around in them more than my sending crag shoes which make them perfect for endurance training on the autobelyas without killing your feet. They are great all round shoes for beginner to intermediate climbing.
The toe rubber is pretty thick so you dont have as much sensitivity which I prefer in my sending shoes but means they last longer as I do tend to drag my toes on the climbing walls. They do stretch up about half a size and then make for a great trad shoe.