A lightweight, fast-draining, approach shoe with great support and a sticky sole.
- One piece (seamless) polyester knit upper for amazing breathability, drainage, and comfort
- Extremely lightweight and packable for harness attachment or throwing in a pack with the C2™ ComboCord around the heel
- Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ rubber outsole
- Flared fifth metatarsal area enhances stability and torsional rigidity
- WEIGHT: 7.20 oz (224g)
- LAST: Women's Traverse
- CONSTRUCTION: Strobel lasted
- UPPER: Zone knit polyester mesh / Liquid rubber rands / PU TechLite toe rand
- LINING: Non-slip mesh
- MIDSOLE: Traverse lite injection MEMlex / C2™ ComboCord
- SOLE: Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse-Lite
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you are a trad fan and like to carry light, these TX2's are perfect. They are comfy for rocky and steep walkins with plenty grip and sensitivity to navigate approaches.
My favourite part, the back elastics allows you to strap the shoes together and the strong heel loop to clip on the back of your harness making them compact and conveniently out of your way while climbing. If your doing a trad multi-pitch, you often have to walk off the top and descend a gully, having your approach shoes with you is 10 times better than walking down in your climbing shoes.