Mammut Alnasca Knit II Low Men
Mammut Alnasca Knit II Low Men with 3D Knit for a perfect fit and ideal comfort. The approach shoe also features Basefit and specially developed lacing for outstanding support. Michelin outsole for closeness to the rocks and excellent grip on any alpine approach. Its design, material, fit and technology make the Alnasca an innovative symbiosis that proves its worth in via ferrata, hiking and approaches.
- Last index: approachTech
- Flex index: A5
- Lace system: Standard lacing
- Heel drop: 11 mm
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Elastic knitted sock construction
- Cushioning Strobel construction with stone shield
- Double Layer Mesh
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
- Weight (UK 8.5) [g]380
Lining: Stretch mesh
Material: 3D Knitted|Vent mesh
Soles: Michelin® Rock Tech II|EVA wedge