Mammut Kento High GTX Women's
Rock, ice and snow. Hikers and their feet remain stable and secure whatever the terrain
The Kento High GTX® mountain hiking and via ferrata boot features a lightweight Michelin® Alpine Lite 3970 sole. The boot, which is strap-on crampon compatible, is suitable for demanding hikes and light mountain tours. The pre-shaped tongue construction, 2-zone lacing and integrated Soft Flex Zone support the anatomical shape of the foot and its natural rolling movement. The combination of high-quality nubuck leather and a waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane ensures a pleasant foot climate.
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- 3D memo foam
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Strap-on crampon compatible
Nubuk leather | Softshell
Michelin® Alpine Lite 3970 | Poro wedge
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear