A sustainable face-lift for the Nova III Mid GTX®. This comfortable hiking boot from the Light Hiking series features the breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and terracare® nubuck leather, which is sustainably produced in Germany. Terracare® leather is made with minimal use of water, electricity from renewable energy sources and state-of-the-art production methods. The result is a shoe with an excellent fit, feminine design and a grippy sole.
- terracare® leather - made in Germany
- Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
- 3D memo foam
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut® sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Board lasting
- vibram® Frog Technology: The hexagon studs in the sole tread, designed in cooperation with Vibram, ensure excellent grip on any terrain.
- Cut: Basic
- Weight (UK 5.5) [g]: 450
- Material: Nubuk leather | Velours leather | Softshell
- Soles: vibram® Frog Grip | EVA wedge
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews