The Ophir 3 Slide is equipped with adjustable leg loops, making it a versatile all-rounder for rock and alpine routes. This climbing harness is distinguished by maximum freedom of movement and excellent comfort, combined with a low weight and high breathability, not to mention its excellent design and convincing value for money.
- Special two-part webbing construction ensures maximum comfort
- Full safety and easy adjustment through 3 Slide Bloc buckles
- Patented tie-in protector prevents the harness from abrasion damage
- 4 gear loops
- Functional Drop Seat buckle
- Very strong haul loop
- Colour: Cement-Cayenne
- Type of hrness: Sit
- Closure system: Slide-Bloc-buckle
- Sizing of harness: XS - XXL
- Weight: 420g
- Leg loop adjustable: YES
Optimally suitable for:
- Multipitch Rockclimbing, Allround Climbing
- Via Ferrata, Sportsclimbing, Gym Climbing
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great harness that has lasted well. Has some features like the haul line tag and ice clipper slots that are often only found on expensive harnesses. Very comfy (hung in it for 4 hours shooting in Boven) and user friendly.
I've taken a few a big whippers in this harness without feeling any kind of discomfort apart from the obvious shock. The gear loops are nice and solid too, making for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws when it matters most. It's comfy to hang in, doesn't restrict movement too much and it's quick & easy to get into. Mine may not be that old yet, but it has definitely been put through its paces with sport and trad, without being able to fault it in any way. Making it a great harness in my opinion.
This was my first ever harness. After climbing for 2 years now and having tried on many other more expensive harnesses I am still extremely satisfied with its performance and comfort.