Metolius Ultralight Curve Nut Set #1-10
The Metolius Ultralight Curve Nut Set 1-10 is a full set of the asymmetric climbing nuts that offer stability in flaring placements. Nuts with curved faces have long been the standard in passive protection, but with new sculpting technology the Ultralight Curve Nuts now have an optimized shape and an oriented curve from side to side, rather than top to bottom, allowing them to work excellently in pin scars and giving easier judgement on placement quality. This collection is also 30% lighter than the competition, making them an excellent choice for anyone looking to lighten their trad rack.
- By attaching the cable directly to the nut and eliminating the swage, weight has been reduced.
- Anodized heads are colour coded to match Metolius cam colours.
- Combines the stability of 3-point contact with the ease of a straight-sided taper.
- CNC technology for optimized shape.
- Side-to-side curve for greater stability in flaring placements.
- Straight-sided taper makes it easy to judge placement quality.
- NC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- CE certified.
|Number||Colour||Size - Depth x Long Edge (mm)||Strength (kN)||Weight (g)|