MSR Guardian Water Purifier
- Ultimate Protection: Meets NSF protocol P248, testing standard used by U.S. military, for removal of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, and sediment from “worst-case” water conditions.
- Fast & Easy: Pumps a rapid 2.5 liters per minute, offering added viral protection without the need for chemicals, bulbs, batteries, or waiting.
- Self-Cleaning: Pump self-cleans on every stroke, providing consistently fast flow rates with zero hassle—no backflushing or filter-scrubbing ever required.
- Long-Lasting: Leading-edge hollow fiber cartridge treats up to 10,000+ liters.
- Extremely Durable: Engineered to withstand heavy use, freezing, drops*, and harsh environments.
|Color||Smoke||Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 1 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.49 kg||Width (Standard)||3 in|
|Length (Standard)||8.25 in||Height (Standard)||4.5 in|
|Effective against bacteria||Yes||Effective against particulate||Yes|
|Effective against protozoa||Yes||Effective against viruses||Yes|
|Filter media||Advanced Hollow Fiber||Filter pore size (microns)||0.02|
|Flow (L/min)||2.5 liters per min||Cartridge life||10,000+ liters|
|Field cleanable||Self-Cleaning||Field maintainable||Yes|
|Water Bottle Adapter||Yes||Cartridge replacement indicator||Yes|
|Material(s)||Hollow Fiber||Country of Origin||Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials|