- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControl™ technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Easy Transitions: Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||11.2 oz||Minimum Weight (Metric)||0.32 kg|
|Packaged Weight (Standard)||14.9 oz||Packaged Weight (Metric)||0.42 kg|
|Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||Appx. 110 minutes||Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||Appx. 155 minutes|
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister||Appx. 75 minutes||Boil time (white gas), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter||4.4 minutes||Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel||4.4 liters|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.3 liters||Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel||5.3 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.6 liters||Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister||15 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.8 liters||Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter||3.75 minutes|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The build quality of this product is exceptional. With MSR you really get what you pay for! It has a broad head which makes for the even distribution of heat when cooking, It boils water extremely fast and efficiently. It can utilise both gas and liquid which makes it viable for those overseas missions where gas is not obtainable.
It honestly uses a fraction of the gas needed for my other stoves when boiling water or cooking food.
There are service kits available in order to maintain this product which makes it a long term solution.
It,s very small and lightweight which makes it perfect for outdoor excursions or if you find yourself in a load shedding situation.
The tripod stand system is super sturdy and will not be easily knocked over.