Eagle is a lightweight HMS carabiner suitable for belaying with a UIAA knot or to be used with belay devices. The ergonomic design enables easy locking with one hand only and comfortable grip. Its shape was designed with the intention to optimally balance weight, strength andsize. The profile of the upper part enables reliable and safe manipulation with the rope.
Ferry is a universal rappel and belay device that enables several belaying regimes for the lead climber as well as for the one who climbes toprope. It offers two friction modes and enables belaying the toproper from above with self-locking effect.
- Combination of the most versatile models for belaying and rappelling
- Ideal for rock and mountain climbing
- Carabiner has a screw lock gate with keylock nose
- "Rope friendly" shape to avoid excessive wear of rope, ergonomic body
- Optimal weight, strength and size balance
- Ferry is a belay device suitable for single or double rope
- 2 friction modes
- Rappelling, lowering
- Self-locking belay of the second climber at the belay point above
- Possibility to lower a second climber from the belay point
- Weight: 154 g
- Recommended for: 8,9 - 10,5 mm & 7,8 - 9,5 mm (Double rope)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great value for money belay device and carabiner,. A really nice smooth and simple device, Ive used it for both sport climbing and trad climbing, never had an issue! 10/10