Ocun Jett QC
Want to upgrade your climbing shoes, but don’t want the discomfort too? Featuring a close-fitting cut, sticky CAT rubber sole, seamless heel and breathable tongue, the Jett QC has all the tools geared towards high performance sport climbing but still has a level of comfort. Moderately asymmetrical and aggressive new all-round last gives you to the support to make precise moves when you need to. The Ocun Jett QC is ideal for intermediate climbers who want to eventually transition to a more aggressive shoe. If you climb at the gym in the week and on the rock at the weekend this is a great option.
- New asymmetrical last with roomier instep and toe box
- Quick closure Velcro model slips on quickly yet holds feet firmly
- Full-length rand and highly adhesive sole with our sticky CAT 1.5 rubber mixture
- Stiff insole for greater stability on small holds
- Breathable tongue and seamless heel for greater comfort
- Midsole: 2D Fit Hard
- Sole: All-round
- Upper: Microfiber
- Insole: Natural leather
- Sole: CAT rubber 1.5 – 4mm
- Weight: 188g (per pair, UK 7)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good climbing shoe, however I orded half a size smaller than the smallest size normal shoe I normally wear and the climbing shoe ended up being half a size too small... so I recommend ordering at whatever the smallest size shoe is you normally wear.