Osprey's stripped down, streamlined and svelte Aether Pro 70 is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote base camps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make. With one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hip belt and harness are interchangeable, and the hip belt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack. No matter how far you go, the Aether Pro is backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Removable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Integrated Flap Jacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hip belt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite® day pack or Alpine Pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle for moments when “safety third” doesn’t cut it*
HIGH PERFORMING DESIGN
Stripped down, lightweight, lean and mean for moving fast and getting the job done. Built with rugged dependability to keep you moving strongly toward your objective, no matter how big.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND STREAMLINED
These packs are built for those who appreciate efficiency and create their own specific systems of organization based on their unique needs, whether expedition mountaineer or explorer of points unknown
They don’t just carry heavy loads well, they fit bodies of all shapes and sizes. Interchangeable harness sizes coupled with heat-moldable hip belts provide the most outstanding fit and comfort possible.
A YARN TO TELL
Ospreys NanoFly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) Ripstop and 210D Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.