Osprey Atmos AG
The Atmos AG delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort.
This award winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail.
The Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. There are also two front panel pockets to keep essentials from going astray.
Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
- Front Panel Pockets - Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Main: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
|SM||3783 IN3 / 62 L||79H X 38W X 39D CM||1.92 KG|
|MD||3967 IN3 / 65 L||84H X 38W X 39D CM||1.98 KG|
|LG||4150 IN3 / 68 L||89H X 38W X 39D CM||2.04 KG|
LOAD RANGE: 11 - 18 kg
|SM||2868 IN3 / 47 L||75H X 35W X 40D CM||1.79 KG|
|MD||3051 IN3 / 50 L||80H X 35W X 40D CM||1.82 KG|
|LG||3234 IN3 / 53 L||85H X 35W X 40D CM||1.85 KG|
- The Atmos/Aura Anti-gravity™ backpanel is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets allow additional internal storage and organizational options.
- A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlatJacket™ to protect your packed gear and minimize weight.
- Lightwire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load.
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit.
ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoFoam™ wrap upper
ANTI-GRAVITY™ FIT-ON-THE-FLY™ HIPBELT
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-fly hipbelt