Featuring Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system.
Featuring Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system, the women’s-specific Osprey Aura AG™ 50 is designed to carry up to 40 pounds without you even noticing the load. It is the perfect companion on weekend or quick overnight trips.
The secret to this award-winning pack is Osprey’s clever Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
- The floating top lid can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use.
- Osprey’s FlapJacket™ provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is removed.
- The dual ice tool loops and clove hitch style bungee tie-offs provide secure tool attachment and transport.
- Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible. *Only available on Atmos AG 65 & Aura AG 65.
- Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps.
- The internal compression straps help to stabilize the load.
- Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack or making a quick scramble through rough terrain.
- The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt pads extend 5”/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes while providing a custom fit.
- The adjustable harness allows the user to easily adjust the torso length of the pack by using the easy release cams behind the harness yoke.
- The Atmos/Aura Anti-gravity™ backpanel is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- Main 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom 420HD Nylon Packcloth
|WXS||2746 in3 / 45 l||26h x 14w x 13d in.||3.83 lbs.|
|WS||2868 in3 / 47 l||28h x 14w x 13d in.||4.01 lbs.|
|WM||3051 in3 / 50 l||30h x 14w x 13d in.||4.16 lbs.|