With technical features designed specifically for ski mountaineers and ice climbers. Aluminum stays and an inner framesheet create a lightweight suspension system that handles loads up to 50 pounds. The mesh Airscape™ backpanel and padded shoulder harness system ensure ventilation and all-day carrying comfort.
When the summit is in sight and every ounce counts, shed weight by removing the pack’s suspension, rope and side compression straps and the helmet carry sling. You can also strip the pack’s top lid and rely on the integrated FlapJacket™ to protect your gear from the elements during the final push.
Other alpine-specific features include A-frame ski carry loops, dual ToolLocks™ with bungee tool tie-offs, front panel webbing loops for crampon attachment. Glove- friendly zipper pulls and buckles keep your hands protected while grabbing gear. The padded hipbelt features a unique reverse wrap system to facilitate wearing a climbing harness while maintaining load stability. It also has built-in gear loops if you are traveling on easy ground but need to keep a few pieces of gear handy to build a quick rappel anchor on the way back down to base camp.
- Removable Top Lid - A removable dual compartment keeps needed items organized and accessible and can be removed to shave off weight
- Integrated FlapJacket™ - Integrated FlapJacket™ closure system can deploy to provide main compartment protection when top lid is not in use
- Reverse-wrap Hipbelt - The padded, EVA foam padded hipbelt with integrated gear loops and attachment points features reverse-wrap hybrid technology designed specifically for use with climbing harness
|S/M||2136 in3 / 35 l||29h x 12w x 11d in.||2.51 lbs.|
|M/L||2319 in3 / 38 l||30h x 12w x 11d in.||2.65 lbs.|
- Main: 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 210D Nylon Triple Ripstop
- Bottom: 210D Nylon Triple Ripstop