Built for ski mountaineers and ice climbers.
The removable hipbelt has built-in gear loops and is contoured to facilitate movement and fit easily around a climbing harness. You can also remove the pack’s top lid and deploy the integrated FlapJacket™ closure system when it’s time to move light and fast.
- Other mountain-specific features include redesigned ice tool attachments to keep your tools secure yet allow one-handed access via bungee tie offs and side release buckles.
- Dual side wand/ice pro pockets keep critical gear close for an extra margin of safety.
- A-frame ski carry loops transport skis in the classic fashion.
- Three bombproof attachment points give you peace of mind when hauling.
- All zipper-pulls and buckles are designed to be glove friendly.
- A rear shove-it pocket gives you a place to shove an extra layer whether you’re climbing the skin track in search of powder or hiking to the base of an unclimbed ice route.
|SM||2075 in3 / 34 l||28h x 12w x 11d in.||3.22 lbs.|
|MD||2258 in3 / 37 l||29h x 12w x 11d in.||3.37 lbs.|
|LG||2441 in3 / 40 l||30h x 12w x 11d in.||3.48 lbs.|
|SM||2990 in3 / 49 l||31h x 14w x 13d in.||3.37 lbs.|
|MD||3173 in3 / 52 l||32h x 14w x 13d in.||3.46 lbs.|
|LG||3350 in3 / 55 l||33h x 14w x 13d in.||3.64 lbs.|
- Main: 210D Nylon Shadow Box
- Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom: 210D Nylon Shadow Box