Petzl OK Screw-Lock Caraabiner
Oval carabiner for use with pulleys and ascenders
Lightweight aluminum carabiner with a symmetrical oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys
- Facilitates manipulations:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- the H-profile contributes to better grip, protects the markings from abrasion and reduces weight
- - SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
|Major axis strength||25 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN|
|Gate opening||22 mm|