This versatile headlamp pulls together white and red LEDs, a 140-lumen boost mode and constant output throughout the life of the batteries, reliably lighting up your nighttime adventures.
- Quality white LED outputs 110 lumens on high, 45 lumens on medium and 30 lumens on low; switch to boost mode for temporary access to 140 lumens to light up the darkest trails
- Red LED positioned to the side of the white LED helps preserve your night vision
- Use the red and white strobes to signal for help in the mountains or increase your visibility in urban settings
- 3 AAA alkaline batteries (included) provide up to 2 hrs. of use on high, 6 hrs. on medium and 12 hrs on low; compatible with rechargeable NiMH and lithium batteries
- Constant Lighting technology ensures that the brightness doesn't decrease gradually as the batteries drain
- When the batteries are almost drained, the headlamp automatically switches to reserve mode, which provides a minimum of 8 lumens for 40 hrs.
- Red lighting switches on when the batteries are practically empty to preserve a minimal amount of lighting
- Push-button switch is easy to use, even with gloves on
- Mixed fabric and elastic headband fits comfortably around your head; headband is washable
- Petzl Tikka Plus Headlamp battery case opens easily for changing the batteries
- Provides IPX4 water resistance for protection against sprayed water
|Bulb Detail||LED / red LED|
|Red Light Mode||Yes|
|Beam Type||Flood / Spot|
|Max Light Output (Lumens)||140 lumens|
|Light Output||Boost: 140 / high: 110 / low: 5 lumens|
|Max Beam Distance (m)||50 meters|
|Beam Distance||Boost: 60 / high: 50 / low: 10 meters|
|Average Run Time||High: 2 / low: 100 hours|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 2.25 x 1.5 inches|
|Weight With Batteries||3 ounces|
There will be no futher CityROCK or MCSA member discounts on this item.