Designed to take on your toughest demands, the Stretch Zion Pant is action-packed with durability.
Made with ultra resilient fabric that repels both water and abrasions, and includes a ventilated inseam gusset that provides full rang of motion. What's more, a streamlined adjustable waist and roll-up leg snaps provide plenty of versatility for wherever the day takes you.
- Angled dual entry cargo pocket
- Streamlined adjustable waistband
- Ventilated inseam gusset
- Roll-up leg snaps
- Standard fit
- 36 Inseam available in Charcoal and Dark Khaki
- The original Stretch 'Zion' fabric with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Quick dry stretch performance fabric
- UPF 50+
- 97% Nylon / 3% Spandex
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pretty burly fabric, great breathability. All round nice technical pants for climbing, hiking and missioning. Stretch a bit over time so if they're a little snug when you try 'em, don't stress. A skinny leg would be great for slimmer people like me. I rarely use the roll up studs, they stay rolled pretty well by themselves.
Light, comfortable and total freedom of movement