Salomon X Ultra 4 Mid GTX - WMS
What does women-specific really mean? For us, it’s a shoe that is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and lower density ADV-C Chassis for greater stability. In this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the X-ULTRA 4, all this is backed up by waterproof protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphill's and descents, so you can explore every angle of your freedom.
- Improved stability - The new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
- All-terrain Grip - The Contagrip® MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Women Specific - With softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and bigger last, this shoe is designed for women’s feet.
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- ADV-C Chassis - Protecting ankle articulations on the outer foot, this chassis provides extra stability while also keeping the front of the shoe flexible for a more fluid ride.
- Active Support - These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Drop (mm) 11
- Weight (g) 370