Shipping and Returns
We are now offering free door-to-door shipping to all major centres on all orders over R1000.00!
Via Hand-to-Hand Couriers:
Smaller orders can take up to 5 days to be delivered to all main centres.
Rural or outlying areas will incur an extra charge. Please contact us for pricing. This charge can be added to your order after you've placed it.
All bulkier/heavier orders (over 2kg's) will be sent via the economy option which will take up to 7 days for delivery. You can of course upgrade to a quicker shipping method but there would be an extra charge for this. Please contact us and we'll advise you on these charges accordingly.
Hand-to-Hand Couriers only deliver to a physical address during business hours.
Tracking:Tracking details will be sent to you once your order has been dispatched.
Orders may also be collected at the shop by arrangement.
Please note that expected delivery times of orders depend on stock availability from suppliers. You will be e-mailed on the same day of placing your order regarding availability of stock.
When returning your products;
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transport;
- Include all labels, accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
- Include copy of invoice
Failure to follow any of these requirements could result in your return being declined.
You can return an unwanted product to us provided that:
- It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- It is not missing any accessories or parts;
- You inform us of the return within 7 days after you receive the product. After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
- You have a copy of the invoice as proof of purchase from our store. NB: There will be no refunds without proof of purchase.
Changed your mind?
Where you have changed your mind, we will happily give you a credit in the form of a voucher provided the product is not:
- A product which has been personalized for you or made to your specifications;
- It is undamaged and unused
- A product that was especially ordered for you, that we do not normally stock.
You will be required to send the item at your own cost.
Once we have inspected the product and determined that it is unused and undamaged, we will credit you with a voucher which you may use to purchase other products.
Want to exchange?
Products can be exchanged for a different size or colour, provided that the item is available. If the item is not available, we will credit you with a voucher for the full purchase price.
We are entitled to inspect the product on return, to make sure it has not been used or damaged. Return charges will be at your expense.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days.
We will arrange for a replacement product to be sent and exchanged for the damaged product free of charge.
If we do not have a replacement product we can credit you in a form of a voucher or a refund.
We do our best to ensure that the products are of the highest quality.
If a product is defective, we will send it off to the supplier for assessment. It is up to the supplier to determine whether a product is defective due to a manufacturing fault, or has been misused.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return the product.
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from improper storage;
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us as soon as possible after you become aware of it.
Once the product has been inspected and authorized by the manufacturer, we will, at your choice, replace the product or credit you.
The MMO Team